Waterjet cutting continues to be the backbone of Exemplary Foam’s manufacturing process. With 7 water jets nationwide that serves the returnable and expendable packaging industries, we will provide the optimal balance between cutting speed and final part quality.
At pressures up to 60,000 psi and multi-dimensional axis cutting capability, we can fabricate complex 2 dimensional shapes out of a wide variety of non-metallic materials. The waterjet advantage is:
- Extremely fast programming and set ups with no tooling costs.
- No concavity in the parts.
- Flexibility to make rapid changes. This is especially important in the prototype phase, where parts are often changed upon testing with no additional tooling costs.
- Efficient nesting software maximizes yields to lower your cost.
- In some instances, the waterjet can cut parts up to 12" thick.
- Water jet is a “green” technology, producing no hazardous waste.